There are different types of stencils. Some are plastic, screen mesh or a hard template.
Pounce and chalk pencils will work on all but some are better with the different types. If you are unsure then please ask and we'll be happy to help you. Stencils are a great way to get the look you are wanting. They can be used for quilting, painting, scrapbooking, etc.
Click on the pictures below to make them larger. Please get in touch with us for any stencils you don't see listed below.
We can order and have what you are looking for within the week.
Quilt Pounce Pad
with White Chalk Powder
Item #: 9205
Miracle Powder (White colour only):
- Formulated for fabrics
- Less airborne chalk particles
- No chalk bounce when sewing
- Marks can be removed with the swipe of a steam iron
- Stays on the Fabric until removed with steam iron for great visibility
- Use for Sewing, Machine or Hand Quilting The Quilt Pounce Pad with Chalk comes with enough Miracle Powder to fill the pad several times, it should typically mark a couple large quilts if not more.
Reg $2.50 each
Membership $2.25 each
Reg $3.50 each
Membership $3.15 each
Reg $4 each
Membership $3.60 each
Reg $4.50 each
Membership $4.05 each
Reg $5 each
Membership $4.50 each
Reg $5.50 each
Membership $4.95 each
Reg $6 each
Membership $5.40 each
Reg $6.50 each
Membership $5.85 each
Reg $7 each
Membership $6.30 each
Reg $7.50 each
Membership $6.75 each
Reg $8 each
Membership $7.20 each
Reg $8.50 each
Membership $7.65 each
Reg $9.50 each
Membership $8.55 each
Reg $10.50 each
Membership $9.45 each
STENCILS: FAST2MARK EMBROIDERY STENCILS, ESSENTIAL COLLECTION:
4 plastic 4" x 8" stencils (90+ embroidery designs) with a 16 pages instruction booklet
Item #: 20352
Take the scary out of stitching!
From popular author and crazy-quilting and embroidery expert Christen Brown comes this collection of 4 easy-to-use stitch templates. Just position the stencil where desired and mark your designs with a quilter's pencil to get your embroidery off to an accurate start!
The expert instructions and tips in the complete 16-page how-to booklet give you confidence in where and how to make your stitches, while the decorative and inventive designs add an unexpected creative element. Laser-cut durable, translucent, medium-weight plastic, the stencils are easy to handle and create perfect markings every time.
• Create an endless number of unique designs to embroider: hearts, flowers, baskets, butterflies, spiderwebs, vines, feather stitches, and more
• Perfect for crazy-quilting projects–flexible, see-through templates make it easy to see your fabric and seams and perfectly position your design!
• 4 compact stencils come with a handy storage pouch and fit nicely into your sewing kit